In this post, I will guide you on How To Upload Product Image Placeholder In Magento 2. Change the product image placeholder on the storefront with the image you want.
The Product Image Placeholder is a temporary image for the actual image. It is used to display a product image for a short period of time until the actual image of the product is loaded and displayed. By default, it will display the Magento logo, but you can upload the placeholder image any image you want.
Steps To Upload Product Image Placeholder In Magento 2
1. Log in to Admin Panel.
2. On the Admin Panel sidebar, go to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
3. In the left panel, choose CATALOG > Catalog.
4. Expand the Product Image Placeholders section.
5. Click on Choose File button to upload a product image placeholder for each image role: Base, Small, Swatch, and Thumbnail.
You can use the same images for all image types, or use different images for each.
6. Click Save Config when complete.
This is the end of the post.
Follow us for the more helpful posts! We hope this is a useful post for you. Thank you for reading!